Rent a Field Form Rules & Agreement
You must always book a slot. Please contact to check availability. Preferential rates are available if you wish to set up a direct debit monthly for regular use of the field.
- Keep your dog on a lead at all time unless within the allocated exercise area. Ensure the dog(s) are placed securely on the lead before exiting the exercise area.
- Any dog mess must be cleaned up and taken to the Poo bin provided.
- Small children must never be unsupervised on Doberdayz premises.
- If the entrance/exit gate is locked when you arrive please re-lock when you leave.
- Please drive slowly down Farm Road and the farm track and be aware that horses, dogs and children could be just around the corner – 10mph speed limit
- You understand that Doberdayz and its staff will not be held liable for any injury caused by any means, in any way shape or form whilst you are using Rent-a-Field on its premises and you do so at your own risk.
- Please be aware that a 4 foot fence surrounds the Rent-a-Field and although this is normally sufficient, some dogs may be able to get through it/jump it. We would always recommend the use of a trailing long-line for complete confidence but this is you, the rentor’s decision. Doberdayz can accept no liability if a dog is able to escape or is injured trying to escape the training fields or causes any damage to any property or livestock as a result of escaping the Rent-a-Field. You have inspected the Rent-a-Field are and you are entirely happy with the condition and fencing.
- Doberdayz reserves the right to discontinue this service if these rules are not adhered to and no refund will be given.
By Signing, dating & subscribing below you are agreeing to abide by these conditions. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.
* indicates required